Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know I sold my 06 KC Monday and picked up a white crew cab pro. its loaded with everything, much more than I need but I had a opportunity for a really nice truck, so i took it. I traded in my 06 because repairs were starting to pile up, recently the tie rod ends were replaced. And than a couple days ago my tranny kept overheating, the heater had been broke for months, and then my steering rack started making all kinds of noises...that really worried me. So I detuned it, and drove up to avondale nissan and came away with this....

Attachments

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more picture....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Nice... everyone and white now! Lol I actually am enjoying the white although living in the country.. the bugs show a lot more then they did on the black!

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice... everyone and white now! Lol I actually am enjoying the white although living in the country.. the bugs show a lot more then they did on the black!
haha it was the last white 4x4 in the state of az.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice That's the best color!!! And the PRO is the way to go.
For sure. the black fender trim sets it off nice. I am jealous that you have a lwb though..."idhitit2:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I dont know the white Titans do nothing for me. Like them on the 250's Super Duty but like the Silver on the Titan.

Great looking truck though and that would look killer with some Toyo MT's.

Merc

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont know the white Titans do nothing for me. Like them on the 250's Super Duty but like the Silver on the Titan.

Great looking truck though and that would look killer with some Toyo MT's.

Merc
Thanks! I had a silver one. definetly wanted a new color. black, white, or red.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Looking good guy.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
496 Posts
Good looking truck man, I bet it feels good driving a brand new pro4x around. "idhitit2:

·
Registered
78 Posts
And I won't even get into how hard it was to find!!!..lol. Thanks.

FlyFishMerc......Luckily, they come in many colors for just that reason! lol

Agreed Hudson. The Red ones are kinda growing on me. Bottom line...that is a great looking new rig. Will love to see as the mods come.

Merc

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i got eleven for mine. haha the next day a service tech called and told me i had alot of problems come up with the truck and asked if i wanted to sell it, i was like, dude, the truck is already yours! haha. otd we paid 30k.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
You still suck!!! LOL I am a hater. There is nothing wrong with my truck, but it is always nice to be driving a new one. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
i got eleven for mine. haha the next day a service tech called and told me i had alot of problems come up with the truck and asked if i wanted to sell it, i was like, dude, the truck is already yours! haha. otd we paid 30k.
Not bad. the Red Alert 2010 Pro-4x I was looking at had nav, dvd, leather, sunroof, the works, every option and it was going to be 35500 out the door. The msrp on it was 44,6xx

1 - 20 of 21 Posts