Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know the center section just snapped out 04-07 anyone know how the 08+ is? i would like to put my double din in my self.

·
Registered
869 Posts
The front panel pops off, grab it just below the heater controls. Four screws hold the head unit in and one screw holds in a rubber strap that's connected to the front panel.

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
like the brushed aluminum front piece? that goes around the radio and the ac/heater controls?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Yes, that's correct.

·
Premium Member
5,096 Posts
Just pull from the bottom edge is easiest. Right under the rolled edge where the airbag light and the aux input is. I showed my wife and she thought I broke it at first, she was highly surprised at how easy that face actually comes off. One of the connectors doesn't disconnect at the actual faceplate, follow it into the dash slightly and you'll see the connector. It's slightly hidden with a bunch of foam wrapped around the wires.

·
Registered
869 Posts
By the way, do not turn the ignition on with the connectors unplugged or you'll get an airbag warning light when it's all back together.

Reactions: rtc1184

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you all!

·
Premium Member
5,096 Posts

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Hey man, I usually just put a small flathead in the top corner and squeeze my fingers behind it, once I get them, the whole thing just pops off.

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well wired up the pioneer 4300bt. nice radio, got more gadgets then i thought. ill be taking it to best buy tuesday to get the steering wheel controls wired in, the dvd wired up to where i can watch it while driving, the microphone hooked into the stock mic, back up camera and possibly 10-12" flip down monitor.

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think it's called mets? Metz?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts