Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to order a exhaust for my titan. I spoke with Banks about the Monster Exhaust and they said that they have not had any 2010 or 2011 titans in there to see if the 2004-09 fit the newer models. Has there been any changes that would stop me from just ordering the 09 Monster and bolting it on to my 2011 pro-4x??? If I can't are there any other exhausts out there that you guys would recommend?????

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I would think the are the same. I just did a magnaflow on my 2011 pro4x. I also swapped over my CAI from my 07 SE to the 11 as well. THey said the lights are different too but swapped that.

·
Registered
14,144 Posts
From what I have read and heard, the ONLY differences is the badging...I am very jealous of you if you get the banks...sounds SICK on our trucks

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
i love it. I had the same set upon my 07 too and it was highly recommended by my local exhaust shop along with what I researched here.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
From what I have read and heard, the ONLY differences is the badging...I am very jealous of you if you get the banks...sounds SICK on our trucks
I read you had it on your old T. I have never heard one in person but do you think it sounds more throaty than the magnaflow and are they the same internally?

·
Registered
14,144 Posts
I read you had it on your old T. I have never heard one in person but do you think it sounds more throaty than the magnaflow and are they the same internally?
I honestly have no idea. I dont know how the mufflers work on them. I just know it was 3 inch cat back with a b!tchin muffler. and a decent tip. I need a muffler on my new one, i cant tell when i'm on the gas unless i look down.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I honestly have no idea. I dont know how the mufflers work on them. I just know it was 3 inch cat back with a b!tchin muffler. and a decent tip. I need a muffler on my new one, i cant tell when i'm on the gas unless i look down.
lol i know what you mean b/c I like to gas it here and there just to hear it which irritates my wife...lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
i have a banks on my 04 and i love it!! you wont be disappointed in the sound.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
The Bank's 2009 exhaust will fit fine on your 2011. The timely process of R&D at Bank's is their shortcoming. I have been hearing for a year and a half they were developing an exhaust for our 2010 and up Titans... still nothing. You will be very pleased though with its fit and finish and most certainly its sound! The low end torque loss is minimal and for some not even noticable.

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Awsome I was looking for that answer too, I checked out that parts link and all parts match up, should be a good fit. I am searching for somewhere to order one for myself right now. :redblob"

·
Registered
60 Posts
I got a 2011 sv titan and was curious if you went with the banks ? did it fit properly? thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts