Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The issue I am having is as soon as I put my truck into reverse my backup sensor will start beeping like something is behind it and then it shuts off. but then when I try to turn it back on it will stay lit up in the off position unless I shut my truck off but then when I go to turn my truck on it automatically turns back on but as soon as you put the truck in reverse the sensor trip and turn off again. is there a method to troubleshooting it while the trucks running that I haven't tried yet I tried pushing the button 10 15 times to get codes but it doesn't work.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Your 2011 SV has a backup sensor?! Didnt know that was even an option. My '13 SV doesnt have one...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
652 Posts
I have it on my '15 SV, sometimes it acts up and wont beep most times it works fine.

somewhere on here is a thread detailed on the issue, I read most of that thread and decided to not worry about it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have problem with my 2012 P4X... Happened twice now. First time was right after I went through the car wash. The second time was when I drove through a puddle.

Not sure if water has anything to do with it or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
An Nguyen
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing