Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally had a day when time and weather cooperated and installed my bull bar. Before I even ordered this, I read alot about others having problems with install/fit when it came to the bar and or brackets. I figured I would take the chance, worst case scenario I would have to make new brackets.

I purchased my bull bar from truckgeardirect on Ebay, I paid $155 shipped and it was here in just a couple of days. So, onto the install. I pulled the tow hooks off, used a 17mm wrench and socket. I put on the brackets, which took 18mm tools FYI, and everything lined up as it should. Upon mounting the bull bar to the brackets, I came aware that I did not have the needed bolts. This could have been that they were never shipped with the kit or I misplaced them since I had this out in my barn for the last two months. Regardless, I went through my cabinets and found two bolts that fit.

The whole process took less than an hour and as I said went together flawlessly. I do not know if this process would apply to the Pro4X model but perhaps someone else has pulled the trigger on that. Here are a few pics showing the final install:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Nice!! Really looks good. Plus even more satisfying in that you did the install your self.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Looks good.

On another topic, do you find that the factory splash guards are woefully inadequate?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts