Nissan Titan Forum banner

2012 Pro-4x

988 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  dreep 
Check out Cajun bPipes - Cajun Bpipes | shreveport, LA 71129 - they are a site sponsor, and offer good packages for long-tube headers, high performance b-pipes, and cat-back systems. Depending on where you are, you will probably need cat'ed b-pipes, since the headers eliminate the forward cats. If you are in CA, the LTs won't pass emissions checks, from what I gather. Cajun has a short-tube option for that, but it requires welding the stock cats to the ST headers. If you have questions, give Jeff a call at Cajun. Great guy to work with.

With headers, you will need to get UpRev tuned. Some may argue that, but it's the only way to custom tune to your specific truck/configuration.

You can do this all in stages. I started with UpRev, which makes a nice difference on an otherwise stock truck. Future mods require data logging and tune updates - all done with your tuner of choice, through email. Joe at Cajun Tuning does a nice job with that.

I'm sure you'll love the truck! Cheers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.