Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 pro 4x and I am replacing both struts and shocks and I am not quite sure if I ordered the right ones or not. I ordered the Bilstein 5100's to replace the stock ranchos. I am not quite sure if they'll work because I've done some research and it seems that the ranchos have a 4 inch lift? Correct me if I'm wrong. I want to keep the same level look and don't want the ride height to drop. Not sure if I need to cancel and order the ranchos or if the bilsteins will work just fine with the coil overs that are currently on the ranchos. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
912 Posts
No. The stock Ranchos do not provide lift. Sounds like your reading about the 4" Rancho kit. It's the spring that holds the truck up. The 5100s to got assuming they are the correct part number a perfect replacement. If you want a little more level put them on the middle setting.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just confused as that was an option when I typed in the pro 4x model on auto zone so I just wanted to make sure. Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hmm weird. As long as you bought an OEM replacement afjustable 5100 you should be fine. Unless you have a lift kit you installed

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah they're just the 0-2 inch adjustable struts and 0-1 inch rear shock. I haven't touched the suspension so it sounds like it should be good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts