Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve decided on getting Bilsteins for my 13’ pro4x, I’d like to purchase with springs already installed but can’t find. I thought I’d seen a link on here regarding this but can’t find. I believe it was a parts distributor that offered to sell complete with spring plus a core charge until I send my old ones back. I’ve checked Tap and rock auto figured be faster here, thanks in advance for any help

·
Registered
629 Posts
PRG Products is what you're looking for

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
19,154 Posts
Bilsteins are good stuff. Best bang for the buck. PRG Products can be a little goofy on delivery time, so don't get your hopes up. Sometimes it's quick, sometimes it isn't.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I was hesitant to change springs when I did mine and actually called a local shop to see how much they'd charge to move the springs over to the new struts. The shop owner was helpful and he encouraged me to DIY, and gave some tips on using the spring compressor tool. I rented the tool from Autozone for free and it was very simple.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Check out performance lifts. They sell peg products and you actually get them when you are suppose to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts