Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to the forum.
Looking to lift the rig a little bit. Just threw on new 275/70R18's Duratrac's after the stock ones had weather rot.
I've been looking at the Tuff Country 4" front, 2" rear kit on Jegs, but figure I would ask the pros!
I'm not looking to add too much to it. I don't wanna be replacing a lot of parts. Any easy kits out there?
Any advice would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
The highest you can go with factory ucas is 1.5" front. Past that your best bet is a 3" rough country kit. Next after that is a 4" or 6" bracket lift.

If around 4" is what you want your best bet is the RC 3" and a set of 1" rear blocks. That'll sit you dead level and you'll likely be around 2.5-3" of lift.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will that 3" front and 1" rear put any stress on parts, or contact anything? Just change the UCA's, install and go?

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
Any tampering with any of the parts on the vehicle will put more stress than factory. That's just the way it goes with modifying anything in most situations. The RC 3" though will correct the geometry the best way and prevent you from even earlier failures. It has the ucas and everything, you'll just need to order adjustable cam bolts for alignment and also the 1" block kit. Then you'll be good to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts