Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to remind everyone who follows me in the pulls or just to give new guys heads up. The first NON points pull starts saturday for me in Vermont. I will try and get video and good pics to share as always! i will post up a winning pull from last years finals now. ENJOY...same pull 2 angles! GO PRO on rear quarter and spectators view.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Nice! I posted your truck vid for a first place win on the BlackSmoke LOL thread,,, I think that was you but some dip said he didn't see too many Titans that did sled pulls and I figured he was WRONG! I was wondering what your mods were? haha just saw sig bet you would really kick *** with Headers and uprev.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! I posted your truck vid for a first place win on the BlackSmoke LOL thread,,, I think that was you but some dip said he didn't see too many Titans that did sled pulls and I figured he was WRONG! I was wondering what your mods were? haha just saw sig bet you would really kick *** with Headers and uprev.
I want headers and uprev so bad but money has been so tight. Someday i will get them...and when i do look out! There are not many that pull but when we do :bump:

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
You need a Sponsor Man! What kind of B-pipes you running? if you can find a bullydog or superchip used on here it would help you out also. ( make sure its unmarried from previous T )

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You need a Sponsor Man! What kind of B-pipes you running? if you can find a bullydog or superchip used on here it would help you out also. ( make sure its unmarried from previous T )
just walker exhaust b pipes...no resonators. I have sponsors but i cant run a programmer in street stock. whats the best b pipes and why?

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Oh man I ran those walkers for about six months till I heard a member nightowl was making his own,,,, anyway two sets of pipes later( I have four total lol) he walkers are 1 7/8 and these CajunB-pipes are 2"1/4 or 1/2 Nightowl is now a sponsor here is his link I think you gonna like it !,,,,,,Cajun Bpipes | shreveport, LA 71129 here's my Crush bent catted and no cats if you get the catted you wont throw codes after headers ,but you will want to be upreved with that set up.IMO,,, and Cubans catted mandrel bent stainless Great Stuff !

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
^^^ and I don't know about the Banks muffler you might gain some by going to straight through muffler.

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
There is nothing wrong with the banks muffler it is a straight through design..BUT you are losing a good deal of low end torque with the banks mid pipes coming off your Bpipes...If you have the chance I Highly suggest going to 2.5in instead of the 3.0in mids.....

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
I have heard that too. That the banks loses low end. So What's up guy's I KNOW there are guy's on here with more experience with GO Fast then me,,,What's this Guy need to Crush the competition? I am thinking a 170 stat wouldn't hurt What else? Ram air? and Why are those Cajun B-pipes Better? Jeff,,:hi:

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
Cajun Bpipes can hook you up with some 2.25" or 2.5" stainless mandrel bent direct bolt on bpipes that will out flow those tiny Walkers and not kill and low end torque. Just check out Cajun Bpipes | shreveport, LA 71129. We also can custom Uprev tune that truck for even more HP/TQ with no dyno required just a laptop. ;)

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Man o man with some adjusting of his exhaust wcfpusher could gain quite a bit of HP& TQ,,,IMO

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well the weekend went great! Saturday night i took 2nd place in the 5800 lb class and the 6800 class! So i came home and decided to adjust my suspension and go hard for Sundays pulls.....Bam....i take 1st in both classes! great day with great friends! What an honor to drive a titan. I wish i had the money to change up my exhaust and tune but i am raising 3 boys as a single dad so its not on my list of i need this or else. :( I would love to see if some guys may be in a position to maybe help sponsor me in the pulls? I picked up a few locally but a major sponsor would be amazing! I have run titans since 2009 and i have managed to pull out the ATPA points champion every year! So if someone wants to help with sponsorship please let me know! I can advertise a business on my truck and face book to show appreciation. Well i have the next pull slated for July 19th. Unless i find one i havnt been to before then. I will start saving up for those b pipes! Thanks guys for all the help! I am the only Titan at the pulls...i am the fat kid in a NISSAN but at the end of the day i am the one holding the trophy!...sorry Trophy's!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There is nothing wrong with the banks muffler it is a straight through design..BUT you are losing a good deal of low end torque with the banks mid pipes coming off your Bpipes...If you have the chance I Highly suggest going to 2.5in instead of the 3.0in mids.....
Even when i run wot? i dont need much to get the sled rolling then i am full throttle till i stop. will this exhaust help when i start to bog down or just for low end? Thanks

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Somebody on this site got a barbecue.
Somebody else got a set of brake rotors.
Word gets out. Things happen.
Keep getting the word out.

Blessings and no busted front diffs.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
Even when i run wot? i dont need much to get the sled rolling then i am full throttle till i stop. will this exhaust help when i start to bog down or just for low end? Thanks
Yes it will help through out the entire rpm range. Also you will not bog down as fast... Another cheap good mod for this would be running the short belt mod.Since you are driving straight with no turns it would prob work great for you. You are bypassing the ac and power steering gaining about 10rwhp...
Here is the link on how-to

Track Short Belt Mod - Nissan Titan Forum: Club Titan Forums

·
Premium Member
4,915 Posts
Well the weekend went great! Saturday night i took 2nd place in the 5800 lb class and the 6800 class! So i came home and decided to adjust my suspension and go hard for Sundays pulls.....Bam....i take 1st in both classes! great day with great friends! What an honor to drive a titan. I wish i had the money to change up my exhaust and tune but i am raising 3 boys as a single dad so its not on my list of i need this or else. :( I would love to see if some guys may be in a position to maybe help sponsor me in the pulls? I picked up a few locally but a major sponsor would be amazing! I have run titans since 2009 and i have managed to pull out the ATPA points champion every year! So if someone wants to help with sponsorship please let me know! I can advertise a business on my truck and face book to show appreciation. Well i have the next pull slated for July 19th. Unless i find one i havnt been to before then. I will start saving up for those b pipes! Thanks guys for all the help! I am the only Titan at the pulls...i am the fat kid in a NISSAN but at the end of the day i am the one holding the trophy!...sorry Trophy's!

Since the Nissan Engineers read this forum, they should be happy to read what you've accomplished! Awesome job man!

·
Registered
2,150 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys! I am doing my best to represent! The belt mod sounds interesting..... I dont hit much over 20 mph so i think it remains locked! I need some sponsors!!! :) i will look into the 160 or 170? thermostat mod also!

1 - 20 of 178 Posts