Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all - looking to put Cooper AT3 XLT's on my truck, and they don't come in the stock 275/60-20 size. They do come in 305/55R20 (slightly taller, more than an inch wider) and 295/60R20 (slightly shorter, almost an inch wider). I've searched quite a bit but haven't found a lot of information here on tire fit with the stock 20" rims.

My questions - Will either or both of these tires fit well on my rims, and without rubbing? Which will be better for towing / snow/ice / offroad?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
What is the widest tire I can go with a 20" RIM while keeping it stock...Help!!

Good morning all - looking to put Cooper AT3 XLT's on my truck, and they don't come in the stock 275/60-20 size. They do come in 305/55R20 (slightly taller, more than an inch wider) and 295/60R20 (slightly shorter, almost an inch wider). I've searched quite a bit but haven't found a lot of information here on tire fit with the stock
My questions - Will either or both of these tires fit well on my rims, and without rubbing? Which will be better for towing / snow/ice / offroad?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good morning all - looking to put Cooper AT3 XLT's on my truck, and they don't come in the stock 275/60-20 size. They do come in 305/55R20 (slightly taller, more than an inch wider) and 295/60R20 (slightly shorter, almost an inch wider). I've searched quite a bit but haven't found a lot of information here on tire fit with the stock 20" rims.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
7,312 Posts
2008-2015 ran the same springs and suspension parts. 2004-2007 were a bit softer. So any post referencing 2008-2015 is applicable.

That said, a 34.0 x11.0 will “fit, so long as you are running a 1.5-2.0” level kit upfront.
Some notes, each and every truck is slightly different. There’s no guarantees what works for others will work for you.

There’s a fair chance you’ll have to PWM your truck. Because every truck is slightly different, some trucks need it, others don’t.

If you’re not leveled up front, you’ll struggle to get a tire that big in there.

Level kits are pretty cheap, and can be installed in just a few hours.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts