Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 Titan and I want to know if headlights oem from a 2015 armada will fit my Titan? Any info will be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
I don't think these will fit. Everything I see shows the headlights fitting the 04-07 Armada and 04-15 Titan, but apparently the 08 Armada headlights changed enough that they don't fit the T. That's just a guess based on what I could find in cross-references for vehicle fit from sites I trust.

·
Premium Member
74,139 Posts
FWIW the entire radiator core is different between the Armada and Titan. I've seen one guy do a Armada swap and he basically replaced everything that was Titan to Armada. here is what that looks like: infinity swap?

If you just want to swap lights I have no idea if it's simple or as complicated as the project above

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
They won't unless you do a lot of work as referenced above. The headlights don't have the lower trim piece like ours, so they're shaped differently.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Thanks to other folks chiming in, it appears the answer is, "not without swapping over the entire front end." Its an interesting idea but one of those "more money than sense" kinds of projects unless you happen to have a rear-ended Armada in the same color as your Titan and can do the swap yourself for cheap. Otherwise, it's something like a $5-9k exercise. Not sure I'd ever spend that kind of money nodding the grill/headlights on a Titan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts