Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the Bilstein 5100 shocks work on my truck without having to get new upper control arms if I want to level it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yes, only if you set the clip on the mid setting (provides 1" of lift). Which will gain you close to level. Typically 1.5" brings you level and is the highest most ppl recommend to avoid coil bucket contact and new upper control arms.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I'm torn about this I just got a deal for Billy's on the back and am debating on the 5100's on the front or just get spacers. Mine is a 15 too and the struts only have 3k on them. I don't really know what to do with the old ones if I get them maybe they will fit on my buddies 07. I had an 06 and always really hated the stock struts, but I would really like the full 1.5" in the front as I want a 1" block in the back to keep some rake. It came with Goodyear sra's on it and I hate them I would love a nice 33" tire.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Get them for the front it's well worth it and you can out your old ones for sell on here. You never know someone might be in a bind a need some struts fast. I have them all around and it's a whole new ride. Plus if you hated the other ones your going to hate the ones you have now, I had the ranchos and swapped to these and it was well worth it. Just my opinion though. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts