Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the dealer put on my Bushwacker Fender Flares before I took ownership of the truck, so I have the originals off of them with 0 miles on them. Anyone want them? They are probably worth more but I'll take the first 100 bucks if someone wants to come get them, or if you need them shipped buyer takes care of shipping.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
If you'd do $100 shipped I'll take them

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No idea what they'd be to ship, I've got them in the Bushwacker box currently. I've had a few requests for pics so here are a couple...one on at the dealership and one from tonight in the garage. They are new as you can get without being new in box...First one with 100 bucks takes them. Buyer covers shipping at this price.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow I just tried to look up shipping info and see that nissan wants over $500 for a set of these. Crazy kids. Someone's going to get a good deal, I'd prefer local pickup and avoid the headache of shipping

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sale pending...

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Edited

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I went to ship these in the original Bushwacker box today and they quoted $205 through ups! So they are back up for sale locally for anyone that wants them

·
Registered
741 Posts
So I went to ship these in the original Bushwacker box today and they quoted $205 through ups! So they are back up for sale locally for anyone that wants them
It's a bulky box but...wow, that's just insane.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's a bulky box but...wow, that's just insane.
That's what I thought? I'm in central utah, zip 84711 but travel to utah county frequently

·
Registered
15 Posts
That does seem strange, I've shipped guitars with the cases in bigger boxes than that and it was no where near that much. Maybe try FedEx? I'd llike to buy if you decide to ship again/find a lower rate.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah crazy. Maybe cause I live in a small town. To be honest I'm in no hurry to sell. I don't really want to make custom boxes for these it's just not worth the hassle

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
TV box.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
I sent my OEM steps to Florida (from North Dakota) and they cost about $75, that box was long and heavy, no way should those flares cost that much to send.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
::angel::
I sent my OEM steps to Florida (from North Dakota) and they cost about $75, that box was long and heavy, no way should those flares cost that much to send.
That's what I was thinking. Got them boxed up, address on, money in the bank, went to ups and they quoted 205. Pretty lame. Usps said box was too big. I was thinking shipping would be 70 at the most.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sold locally

1 - 18 of 18 Posts