Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just purchased a 2015 Titan CC Pro-4x with the darker 18" rims. The stock tire that came with this are the BF Goodrich Rugged Trail T/A P275/70R18 116T.
These seem like good summer tires for me, but in winter I like to run KO2.

I'm looking at putting on BF Goodrich T/A KO2 with sizing LT275/70R18 125/122R LRE .

Will that size be ok for this Titan?

(First post, so I apologize if I haven't gone into enough detail about the way I drive. I won't be towing anywhere near the towing capacity with KO2's on, nor will I be hauling more than 1000lbs)

Thank you in advance for any help.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
So same size as stock...will be just fine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So same size as stock...will be just fine.
Thanks honda250xtitan. On the BF Goodrich website, when I punch in 2015 Nissan Titan Pro-4x, it tells me that none of the KO2 sizes are recommended for my vehicle, so I was just weary as to why, if they actually make the same size tire.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
as long as its a 33" tire it'll fit. Especially on stock wheels. Some shops won't like mounting the 325 series tires on the stock wheels though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why don't they like to mount them on stock rims? Do the rims get damaged really easily during tire mounting?

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Why don't they like to mount them on stock rims? Do the rims get damaged really easily during tire mounting?
basically its a safety thing. they dont wanna be liable if a too wide of a tire is mounted on a narrow wheel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts