1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Good find! It seems Nissan hasn't made a dramatic change as this looks quite similar to the current Titan style.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I hope they're testing a new powertrain under that unchanged titan body. The doors, bed, an photoshopped looking front-end an from what it also looks like same interior. Nothing looks changed.

Reactions: beachside321

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
That's the front end off the new Nissan utility van. The NV or whatever it is

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
That gives me a good idea lol..Now I'm gonna swap that NV front-end on to my titan like the chevy guys swap out the caddy escalade front-end. Not

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
The French will probably not make a radical styling change. Any changes we see will be based on function.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: LVTAP

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like a bigger rear end but its hard to tell.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
If that front end is on a titan I might sell just to get away from that name..... That's fukn hideous..... I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
I doubt that's what it will look like. They know what they have to compete with in the truck market, there's no way they'd shoot themselves in the foot like that. And I have to think they'd change up the bed/cab to flow with the new front end...

Doesn't make sense to me. :dunno:

·
Registered
722 Posts
It's probably a powertrain mule. I bet the cummins (despite supposedly only being an I4) didn't fit well in the previous engine bay so they used an NV front end and tore it up to make a little more room. That truck still has the pre-2013 tailgate on it. Check out the tailpipe though. It looks a bit fatter than the current one.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
That rear end looks way bigger from the picture.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Probably a test mule for the cummins. The rear end looks a lot bigger!!!

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
lol, looks like i wont be getting a new titan when the time comes

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Crew cab with the king cab length bed?? That doesn't look like a legit long bed, and it's definitely not a short bed like my Titan. Prolly has the small cummins in it that's been in testing for a while now.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
ill be switching to a different brand if that's what the new ones look like, I wouldn't be caught dead in that truck, I hope they are just using it as a mule and plan on making vast improvements, otherwise it's adios nissan for me.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I hope/have a strong feeling that it's a chopped up mule to test the new powertrain. I don't think Nissan would release something ugly for its customers! If they do, I am off to an Ecoboost in 2014/2015.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I do think the Titan wood look better with a taller hood instead of the slopped minivan look.

Reactions: honda250xtitan
1 - 20 of 87 Posts