Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
The interior looks good, the outside well I think it looks okay, better then Tundra or flat faced Chevy, I see a lot of Ford in it and maybe some Ram.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I see a lot of RAM.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Strikes me as a knock off, Chinese F150...

·
Registered
100 Posts
I am not a huge fan of the new look. Looks like they mashed together a Tundra and Ram and came out with the Titan.

·
Registered
950 Posts
I actually see
Some ram, some f150, and the first gen Titan all in there.

Insain Fabrication made my bumper

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
I like the truck. Looks good.

Sad to see that the large rear window must have gone away? It's the favorite feature on my current 05 model.

The interior is very nice. Anxious to see the bench seat models.

Also curious what gas engines will be offered.

Everything I've read so far has been pretty basic, not showcasing much of the other features other than the diesel.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Ram/F150/1500 mix for sure. Nothing original like the first generation Titan.
I must agree. I'm not sure if I like it??!! :frown:

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Strikes me as a knock off, Chinese F150...
I agree with the Platinum, They could have at least came up with a different name for the Platinum model and not copied the same stainless trim panel across the back tailgate.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I agree with erdvm1
Any closeup pics of the gauge cluster published?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is where it all goes wrong, in my opinion. The lines all seem to converge into a hot mess. Plus, it looks like Nissan borrowed a page from Ford and raised the belt-line for the side windows, but left the front part lower to view the wing mirror easier. This looks more like a style decision rather than a functional one.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
yeah, i think the style will have to grow on me but I really like the features. Will be interesting to see what the Non-XD Titan will look like when they release more info later in the year. Also very curious about the V6 and V8 gas options. Of the XD trucks the Pro4X looks the best to me. Really like how it says TITAN across the front grill.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've already read a lot of comments on other sites and the initial consensus is that the exterior is a total knock-off of the previous gen F-150 and current Ram.

Although I can see design similarities between them, I think Nissan deserves some credit for modernizing the previous Titan look with what's "popular" in the truck world. In the auto industry, it's a catch-22. You have to build something that looks unique, but not too different or else it scares people off. No matter how you slice it, it's a crew cab truck with a bed... there's only so much you can do with it before it looks like other designs or is so far out there that no one recognizes it as a truck (think Honda Ridgeline).

I for one love the look of the interior and the exterior is growing on me, especially in Pro-4x trim. Now, just gotta wait for the price tag reveal!

·
Premium Member
57,559 Posts
The interior looks good, the outside well I think it looks okay, better then Tundra or flat faced Chevy, I see a lot of Ford in it and maybe some Ram.
Where did you see pics of the interior?

·
Premium Member
57,559 Posts

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Some nice added creature comforts. I see they also mention "plow capable", smart move.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Huge butt-ugly Cummins badge has to go.
I want a center console shifter...Nissan are you listening?

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
I agree with the Platinum, They could have at least came up with a different name for the Platinum model and not copied the same stainless trim panel across the back tailgate.
I'm sure that the thinking behind that was more from the Armada "option" than Ford.

1 - 20 of 317 Posts