Nissan Titan Forum banner

301 - 317 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
That's true, it's still their and hate for it will likely grow with seeing it more, only in Nissans favor does it work :D
Huh???:ftard:

·
Registered
203 Posts
So I went to the Chicago auto show yesterday and saw this truck in person. I hated the pictures when they first came out but I went there hoping it was better in person. I found that I can deal with just about everything on this truck but those front fenders. They look terrible to me!

Then their salesman started going on and on about how this was an amazing design that was completely original and ground breaking!! I couldn't stand listening to it, I had to get away.

I will say this though, Nissan may not have much to worry about. None of the other "new" trucks were very impressive either. When I left, the truck I was most impressed with was the tundra pro, and that's not saying much.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I hate sales people like that, to say it's "original and ground breaking" is only hurting his reputation even more. If he was to be more transparent i bet you'd be willing to listen to him.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yeah but I don't think he actually had any idea of what he was selling. It was just a canned speech. The Chevy salesman was more knowledgeable then this guy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I always think that Nissan never takes a step back and looks at the appeal of the vehicles they design. A good looking vehicle will sell.

I don't get any impression from the new design.

Nissan had 1 chance to get the right and this look isn't doing it for me.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I always think that Nissan never takes a step back and looks at the appeal of the vehicles they design. A good looking vehicle will sell.

I don't get any impression from the new design.

Nissan had 1 chance to get the right and this look isn't doing it for me.
For me, it took more effort to come to like the new Titan's design than other new nissan designs. Not entirely impressed. But there are some things to like.

·
Premium Member
19,243 Posts
I need to borrow their vehicle shake machine so I can track down some squeaks in my Titan. :(

·
Registered
170 Posts
Well after a long review by myself and 4 other Titan owner friends... This new Titan has helped all decide on our next purchase.

Sorry Nissan but you blew it big time!

I looked at this truck over and over from all angles and I cant believe Mr. Diaz would put his stamp of approval on this P.O.S design.
You've now definitely earned last place in the looks dept. Nissan.
Im Done.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Well after a long review by myself and 4 other Titan owner friends... This new Titan has helped all decide on our next purchase.

Sorry Nissan but you blew it big time!

I looked at this truck over and over from all angles and I cant believe Mr. Diaz would put his stamp of approval on this P.O.S design.
You've now definitely earned last place in the looks dept. Nissan.
Im Done.
What would you prefer they had done with the design?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have to agree. When I'm in a store parking lot, I can easily pick out my Titan among the other cookie cutters.

·
Registered
282 Posts
saw one a couple of the Cummins Tians up close, sorry, not paying $64k for a truck. Nice, but im good with my 04
I know hat you mean, i'm actually at the point where i rather buy a used truck over some of these new ones. But that's just me. Rather minimize my loss since I don't know how much these will depreciate and from what I can make of it right now... it might not be good.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Such a nice truck!! Love it

301 - 317 of 317 Posts