1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Looks like these might actualy be the real deal vs a test mule From what I cqan see, I like the looks of the front end and the headlights.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
The second picture looks Tundra-ish to me. I am glad to see Nissan did redesign the body though. Looking forward to actually seeing what they came up with!

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I like the updated big tow mirrors. I want to see the front end, that grille looks awful big.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Looks pretty good from what I can see, the cab greenhouse looks the same with the steep rake the font windshield.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts

·
Super Moderator
93,308 Posts
It kind of looks like the Tundra.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Bout damn time we got some semi good pics! I'm digging it, glad they didn't soften the lines too much. Just hit 80K miles, no header cracking yet, just gotta make sure she lasts a few more years until they get the bugs worked out and the accessory market gets up to speed...

·
Super Moderator
159,813 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Anyone else notice how awkwardly high the tailgate handle is? Nearly touches the top.

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
Also notice the front doors are made like the Fords. With the dip on the side. Looks like they tried to shrink up the bulky A-pillar design of the current models.

Red Brawn FTW!!! I do like the overall stance. The front fender is sorta Tundra-ish. I do like the bed styling though, and the front end doesn't seem bad. Looks like the front end is longer from the wheel centerline forward?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Looks like they haven't learned the lesson on the tow mirrors. They still stick out like elephant ears!

Good for hitting on mailboxes and for oncoming idiots in Fords to smash. These guys obviously haven't tested the truck on narrow rural roads...

·
Registered
6,012 Posts
I like how the Dodge Tow mirrors work. The fold down for a more horizontal effect, then rotate up for a vertical mirror and both ways you have the secondary mirror dealio.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I think it looks like they just put an NV van front clip on our trucks. I can't really see any big change other than the big box NV front clip. Hope they come out looking badass but I think we are going on year 12 with no major changes except a Cummins

1 - 20 of 24 Posts