Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3” lift with led headlights, led yellow fog lights, put firestone destination xt tires, windshield tint, interior lights etc

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Looks good, man! That trihull in the first pic looks like one of the boats I grew up on. Ours was an old Fabuglas Trident II. Thats looks like maybe a McKee or Fab or such. Cool!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Looks great. Exactly the look I want to go with for mine. Might do shorter level in the front though.

Also, which bed tent do you have and how has it worked for you?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good, man! That trihull in the first oic looks like one of the boat's I grew up on. Ours was an old Fabuglas Trident II. Thats looks like maybe a McKee or Fab or such. Cool!
Yeah I’m still in the process of fixing it up! Hopefully I have her on the water soon!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What lift did you put on? Pros and cons?
Rough county, and no complaints really, no difference in ride and it was easy to install, definitely buy the shocks with it, I didn’t and the back wheel are not completely centered, going to buy some bilstien shocks tho

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks great. Exactly the look I want to go with for mine. Might do shorter level in the front though.

Also, which bed tent do you have and how has it worked for you?
Kodak canvas truck bed tent, worked great for me! First time I used it, I set it up in the dark and wasn’t to bad

·
Registered
2019 Titan SV 4x4
10 Posts
3” lift with led headlights, led yellow fog lights, put firestone destination xt tires, windshield tint, interior lights etc
View attachment 546558 View attachment 546559 View attachment 546560 View attachment 546561
I really like the way this looks and it's giving me ideas for my truck. Those are the 20 in rims, right?

Do you know if those tires would have fit without the lift? My truck came stock with the 20 in rims and Wrangler SR-A tires. I'd eventually like something more suited for off-road (and on-road). But I'm wondering that will require a lift or getting a smaller wheel size.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Since stock Titans come with up to 33.2x11" tires, you could go to a 275/60R20 with no lift if you're a 4wd, as that's an OEM option.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I really like the way this looks and it's giving me ideas for my truck. Those are the 20 in rims, right?

Do you know if those tires would have fit without the lift? My truck came stock with the 20 in rims and Wrangler SR-A tires. I'd eventually like something more suited for off-road (and on-road). But I'm wondering that will require a lift or getting a smaller wheel size.
Your probably gonna rub, I have 285-60-20 and they run a bit on mine, not bad tho

1 - 14 of 14 Posts