Nissan Titan Forum banner

2017 Nissan Titan Pro4x / JBA Headers & Off Road Warehouse

31K views 44 replies 20 participants last post by  KenedyTXTitan 
#1 ·
PerTronix Performance Products aka JBA Headers & Off Road Warehouse Project 2017 Nissan Titan 5.6L Pro4x. R&D of Shorty & Long Tube headers & Full Exhaust.

As per their technicians: "This thing is about the most Evil truck we have ever had to pull the manifolds out of LOL. It is a nightmare for room to work.The manifolds are at the Laser Cutter to have the flanges made right now. Should get them back on Monday or Tuesday and then we can start the header designs."

no pics to see now but here's a base line dyno sheet. I will update this thread once we get more pics or an update dyno sheet.

Once this truck is done we will get this down to our shop and Dirt King Fabrication verify if Gen1 vs Gen2 suspension is the same. aka Future Midtravel/LongTravel suspension.

This truck is no stranger to off road and will used for on/off road FUN.

#offroadwarehouse #jbaheaders #titantalk #nissantitan #pro4x #offroad #dynojet #dirtkingfabrication

See less See more
#2 ·
If anyone has questions on my truck, the works being done or how it runs/drives/climbs please reach out!

As was mentioned before going under the "knife" she ran good...Hill Climb Video...https://youtu.be/XWQ-Cvdtzro

#43 ·
If anyone has questions on my truck, the works being done or how it runs/drives/climbs please reach out!

As was mentioned before going under the "knife" she ran good...Hill Climb Video...
Good afternoon, was trying to PM you didn't see an option. Can you let me know what you have in the rear suspension wise? Thanks any information is greatly appreciated.

#4 ·
Thanks... Looking forward to getting it back out to play!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

#5 ·

Quick UPDATE Lane's 2017 Pro4x is coming together NICELY!, Since Lane's truck is a NON CA truck JBA is going to leave the Long Tube headers on the truck along with High Flow Mid Pipes with Performance High Flow Cats (no pictures currently) and a JBA Cat Back System for optimum performance. Part numbers and pricing and ETA's will be updated soon. Horsepower Dyno is NOT yet updated as we need to safely get it tuned by UPREV which is currently in the works.

You seen it FIRST here from Off Road Warehouse!!! ORW will have the FIRST batch of headers, mid-pipes/cats, & Cat Back exhaust to be released.

Group Buy???

JBA Shorty Header CA CARB Legal (Pending E.O.#)

JBA Stainless Long Tube Header

#14 ·
That is what a truck is supposed to sound like, freakin awesome!

#7 ·
Niiiice !

#13 ·
Thanks! Will a tune on it soon and really be able to open it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

#15 ·
That sounds really good, sounds pissed and screams like a raped ape at high rpm's!!!!!!!!!

Of course, I'm sure the video camera doesn't do it justice and it sounds much better in person.

#17 ·

This was probably already posted but here you go!!!

Put the truck on the rack to see the goods.

Driver Side

Passenger Side

JBA Left the secondaries intact, You can also buy aftermarket B-Pipes (Jeff @ Cajun)

JBA Exhaust Full Stainless Steel..... & Lifetime warranty!!

JBA used the 2.25" to 3" y-pipe on this build, However... When this exhaust is released you will be getting a 2.5" Y-pipe.

This exhaust is similar to the Gen 1 titan but the exhaust hangers are in different places so a NEW part number will be released.

#40-1401 Jobber Pricing is $456.88

JBA Headers are Exhaust won't be available for another 60-90 days but will be preparing for a Group Buy when we get the word from JBA.

#19 ·
Will update this page again when we get closer! I have the FIRST BATCH sold to Off Road Warehouse before anyone else them. :wink:

Reactions: LHagerdorn
#20 ·
Can't wait to see this build progress.

Reactions: Titan332009
#21 · (Edited)
#28 ·
NOW Shipping!!!! Please PM or use the link BELOW to our site for FAST and FREE Ground Shipping!!!!​

#22 ·
#24 ·

UPDATE: Since we had a DYNO run @ ACG I/we weren't happy with the results. Being the first to tune the 2017 Nissan Titan was a work in progress. It wasn't shifting as nice as it should, COLD start would run RICH and it would fall on it's face on certain gears. Most of which was a corrupted file from Uprev to start. New file was sent it fixed the issue.

We had Nissan go over and check for updates on the ECM/TCM all codes were checked/updated cleared and then we reloaded the Uprev.

On October 5th we finally got ACG Automotive & Omar @ UPREV to do a LIVE Remote tune.

Mod List:

K&N Filter Intake System #63-6019 Purchase yours Here! NOT CA Legal​

JBA Bolt-ON Catback exhaust JBA #40-1401

JBA Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers JBA #6411S

JBA Mid Pipe JBA #6411SD

By having truck on the Dyno this allowed both Tuners, ACG & UpRev to dial in the perfect AFR (Air/Fuel Ratio) They also kept the truck an extra day to check for any codes and let the ECU run thru the diagnostics. After that was done, they re-checked the tune ON ROAD for Real World Driving, i.e. driving in traffic, Freeway driving, & most of all WOT (Wide Open Throttle)

I DID post the original Dyno Sheet when it was STOCK and that WAS on a Dynojet, ACG has a Mustang Dyno. Mustang Dyno's usually show a lower number. We have access to the SAME dyno we initially did the first run so we'll post up an update once we are there.

So... How's it Drive/RUN? I've got it back on Friday the 6th and only put a handful of miles since i picked it up.

COLD start is fine and no issues, THIS truck DID shift weird and was hunting for gears this is WHY we took it to the dealer for a Software update. Uprev doesn't have access to the trans and was only able to tweak the torque curves. However, with the tune intact, this truck RUNS thru all gears effortlessly, With the Exhaust/Headers/Intake it sounds MEAN and aggressive but calm when cruising. Even in traffic it's tame and doesn't have lag or abnormal shift pattern. However, i was told by Nissan that this is a "learning" truck. Working with ACG and Uprev we've paved the way for the NEW 2017 Titans with similar setup as we've both learned alot of what it is doing and not doing.

DISCLAIMER: This truck is STILL new, I'm very respectful of the truck and it's owner and I don't beat on this truck. BUT I treat this truck as it is mine.​

#25 ·
DISCLAIMER: This truck is STILL new, I'm very respectful of the truck and it's owner and I don't beat on this truck. BUT I treat this truck as it is mine.​
As the owner of this truck, I can attest that Mike is taking very good care of it while this build is being worked out.

Once we get the full build complete I will post plenty of pics and video of it in action across the forum and social media channels for all to review and inquire about.

We set out to make this rig the platform for discovering the mods that will and won't work for a Gen 2, and we've got a great start!

Lane

#27 ·
I can't confirm the "Learning" feature but i feel that if you light pedal the truck it will get used to it. This why ACG had it for another day and only made minimal changes to the tune for "Real World Driving". If you drive it like it should it will get used to your driving habits. So far, so good...

#32 ·

In stock and ready to ship TODAY.

***New Product Release***
If you own a 2016-2017 Nissan Titan equipped with the 5.6L we have your JBA header options. We have CARB approved shorty headers and Long Tube race headers available. Below is information on the parts in stock today and ready to ship.
• 3/8" thick laser-cut flanges
• Mandrel-bent stainless steel 1-3/4" primary tubes
• JBA sealing rings on head flange
• Premium quality hardware included
• Merge collector
• Optional ceramic coating (thermal barrier)
• 360 degree welds
• Oversized exhaust ports
New stainless 1 3/4" Long Tubes - In stock
6411S = Jobber Price $532.15
1 3/4" Stainless with Silver Ceramic Coating
6411SJS = Jobber Price $616.49
1 3/4" Stainless with Titanium Ceramic Coating
6411SJT = Jobber Price $616.49
2016-2017 JBA 3” Stainless Cat-back with 2.5" Y-Pipe
40-1401 = $468.31

CLICK here for JBA products!!!!

JBA Catback Exhaust Click HERE!!!

#38 ·
Headers & Mid-Pipes will work, Unsure of the Cat Back exhaust on the Armada, JBA has to get an Armada in for Fitment to be 100% certain.

Reactions: jptshadow
#39 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.