Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, i have a 2017 nissan titan sv with 40k miles. recently its started doing this thing ( especially when it first starts driving at low speeds) where is surges the rpms between id say 50 to 200 rpms its momentary and subtle but enough that i can tell and that it jerks the truck slightly . i have no idea if this relates but it started after i used the tow mode for the first time. it still does it if i shift manually. the check engine light is not on but i took it to the dealer and they said there was a throttle position sensor code that it threw ( this doesnt have a tps right?) and that they cleared the code which obviously did nothing because im here. i tried changing the maf sensor because it seemed to show signs that it might be the issue but i was wrong. im at a loss and i cant seem to find much information about this truck at all. ive disconnected the battery cable to try to reset the truck but that doesnt seem to have any effect either. i thought i could try to go through the relearn process but all of them that i can find dont seem to work with this truck. it seems to have gotten slightly worse since it started but not too dramatically. like i said im totally at a loss and the dealer doesnt know whats wrong with it and even though its under warranty they tryed to charge me to clear the code and basically do nothing. any help would be immensely appreciated!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts