Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to put a 2" leveling kit on my Titan. Do I need to get a "Pro Comp Level strut spacer kit" or something more simple? There seem to be plenty of choices, therefore I am asking for some friendly advice. Pro-Comp? Rough Country? Trail Master?

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Just get a solid billet aluminum, doesn't matter the brand, however if you go over 1,5"your going to need aftermarket upper control arms (Dirt King, CJD, PRG), or you will have coil bucket contact with the uppers.

Reactions: reddirtross

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just get a solid billet aluminum, doesn't matter the brand, however if you go over 1,5"your going to need aftermarket upper control arms (Dirt King, CJD, PRG), or you will have coil bucket contact with the uppers.
Thanks for the friendly advice. Would the 1.5" level the truck or do I need to take the extra added step of upgrading the control arms, etc...?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Bilstien lift struts will lift it without cbc. Do a little looking at those. I think middle setting is around 1.5”.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
1.5" should level you out almost perfectly, no upper arms needed with 1.5". Bilsteins have 3 settings, bottom for no lift, middle setting/perch 1", top setting/perch 2".

·
Registered
15 Posts
What is the part number for the Bilstiens? All the info I find is for 1st gen and was told they won’t work on my 18 SV 4x4 Thanks

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Same 5100's for both 1st and 2nd gen. Talk to Mike (Mike ORW) at Offroad Warehouse, he is a forum member and a Titan owner and has great customer service along with getting you the lowest price he can. You should be able to search for him on here and get the contact info that way.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Resurrecting this thread for a few questions. So the Pro-4X requires a leveling kit (1.5" to 2") to add a lift kit correct? If I want to add a 3" lift kit, I need a 1.5" spacer? Is the for both front and rear or just rear end?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts