Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello -- for anyone who has or is planning on upgrading their wheels and wants to sell their OEM wheels, please let me know. I have the very basic OEM S Aluminum Wheels onn a 2017 Titan and would like a nicer wheel, but want to keep it OEM. I tried searching the buy/sell forums, but found nothing recent. Also, i am assuming the other packages fit, but i suppose i could be wrong. If anyone has any experience with that, please let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello -- for anyone who has or is planning on upgrading their wheels and wants to sell their OEM wheels, please let me know. I have the very basic OEM S Aluminum Wheels onn a 2017 Titan and would like a nicer wheel, but want to keep it OEM. I tried searching the buy/sell forums, but found nothing recent. Also, i am assuming the other packages fit, but i suppose i could be wrong. If anyone has any experience with that, please let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
628 Posts
and the texas edition titans came with polished 20s so you could look for those too. that's what it my picture by my username

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a 2017 Pro 4X (non-XD) with the original OEM P4X 18” wheels. I’m planning to lift/level my truck in the next 1-2 months and add after-market wheels. I live in the Nashville area but could ship these to you if this is not close to you.

Let me know if this is what you are looking for and we can settle on a price (I can send pics).
Jeff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts