13K views 34 replies 15 participants last post by  drpeeb 
#1 ·

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#4 ·
that thing looks dope.

#9 ·
Did you do the 2" level on it?
What is the wheel size (i.e. 20x9?) and offset (i.e. 0, -10, etc.)
Are you rubbing at all? Any trimming?

Sorry so many questions looking to level and put bigger wheels/tires on mine too. Just trying to figure out how big I can go on wheels / tires with a 2" level. thanks

#15 · (Edited)
Sweet set up!

Here's mine, 2wd SV. RC last gen three inch kit with 1 inch blocks in the rear :devil:

Attachments

#16 ·
So the 1st gen & 2nd gen titan suspension set-up's are the same? So if I got a SV4x4 I can get the 3" kit for it????

#20 ·
Appreciate the pics BULLEYE.

Since you have the RC 2" level would mind measuring from ground to top of fender in front and back to see if your truly level. I measured my stock '17 Titan from ground to fender and its 36.5" front and 38" back. If I put a 2" level on it it will squat 1/2" inch in rear. Would really be appreciated! thanks

#28 ·
Cayenne Red SV 4x4 with C&C ,utility & Tow package ( Remote start & Titan boxes as add one) is all but done...working out final details... ohhh & btw I hate Neg equity...

#29 · (Edited)
If it is the same suspension as gen 1 this pro4x comments from RC are irrelevant. As long as you have aftermarket UCA. And RC isn't the only option. Only thing that seems odd is the one comment about the cam bolts being too long.Can still use PRG kits. Which IMO would be better. for mine I plan to run DK uca. 5100 w/ new pro4x coils on mid with 2" spacer. And a 1.5" rear block w/ 5125. And I'm rattled cause I have 2 sets of 20" tires and it comes with 18" wheels ahhhhh.

#30 ·
Sooo yeah got a SL 4x4 on Friday.. couldn't resist. I think I am going to go with the 1st Gen 3" kit & 1" Blocks in the rear. I drive 20-25k miles a year.

#32 ·
How is that leveling kit working out? I figure with over a year you would have ran into any issues if there were any to run into. Any cbc? Did it level it right? I've read that anything over 1.5" leaves them squatting in the back by .5. Ride has been good? MPG? I'm trying to figure out what to do to mine still as far as level or lift. Yours came out looking great so any feedback would be helpful.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.