Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my Titan boxes from my 2017 SL Crew cab Non XD regular bed. They have been under my bed cover and protected from the sun so are in really good shape.
Located in the Tampa bay area. Pick up preferred. $300.00

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
The recordable locks are pricey, at @$115 a piece. I have a couple for my toolboxes; waiting on hardware installation kits and then will put them on. You could consult with a locksmith about other possibilities.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The recordable locks are pricey, at @$115 a piece. I have a couple for my toolboxes; waiting on hardware installation kits and then will put them on. You could consult with a locksmith about other possibilities.
Thanks for the info! $115 is pricey, but I am ok with it. Where did you buy your locks?

·
Registered
346 Posts
You can buy through the dealership only. Once you place the order, it is a slow process. The dealership will contact you for the VIN etc. See link for part numbers.

Separately, if the seller includes the keys, you are golden. However, since the master key (key within the fob) is used at the dealership to code boxes on new trucks, many sellers do not part with the keys.

Also use the 15% or 25% off codes to reduce the price of your accessory purchase. Shop around for the best prices at several local dealers and place the order at your dealer of choice, for local pick-up.

Codeable Lock

Accessory site with coupon codes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts