Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Titan SV
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a set of Charcoal (I think) colored floor mats from my 17 Titan SV. I purchased at the dealer and left with a set of the plastic all weather ones. they have minimal wear and are as I took them out of the truck when I bought it. Asking $100 shipped in the lower 48. Thanks!

·
Registered
'21 PR '20 P4X (sld) '06 SE (sld) '16 SS
1,317 Posts
Good luck with the sale. I just got out of the garage and found a pile of OEM floor mats from my last 3-4 vehicles. I had the Platinum Reserve mats in and they just seemed too fancy so I stuck in the All-Weather ones. Now I don't feel as guilty tracking in crud from the streets. If you don't sell them here, you can probably unload them on Craigslist.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I was at an estate auction a few years back bidding on land. But had to sit through the selling off of this person's possessions for a while. This person had a ton of old factory floor mats that were like brand new. Unless these mats are for a highly collectable vehicle good luck. Nobody' bidding on that crap they were probably pitched in a landfill somewhere. Especially, when people favor WeatherTech or something. Sorry buddy just being honest!

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,237 Posts
i kind of wish i had a spare set of the texas titan ones. mine are getting all crap looking since we don't have a concrete driveway and its been so weird, weather wise. and all the stickers are hard to get out. the texas is stained on mine now

old floor mats are good for when you have to work on something and its not on a concrete driveway. they pad the rocks so you aren't getting stabbed in the shoulder blades or spine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts