Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a dash rattle and it is just like an inch from the top left corner of this panel on the drivers side dash. I can push on the area and it stops but the dealer said that can't be removed because it is an air bag?
If you have any info about this please let me know as others are telling my you can remove it.

Confused:rolleyes:

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
357 Posts
My brand new to me as of saturday afternoon makes a rattle in the same panel. 2017, also

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that panel is removable so if you find it let me know. I ordered a scope to hook to my phone so I can look inside there as it's too tight to allow my flex mirror to allow me to see anything. I do see two bolts but ai don't think that is gonna be it. To me it sounds more like a plastic noise.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
357 Posts
Awesome. I have a little boroscope that hooks to my phone and works great

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Used the borescope and I see nothing but molded plastic in the bottom of the dash. I guess that's what the dash and padding is molded to. The rattle is in or near the dash because I can hold pressure down on the left corner about 2-3 inches from where that panel is and it will stop. I can't see anything that could be loose but that borescope I purchased is only 5 megapixels/1080p. Hole is too small for my big hands.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts