Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just notice at high speeds my steering wheel shakes after like 60 or so MPH does yours??? Has 400 miles on it and alignment is fine..Thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
When you say it is "aligned" is it truly aligned or just "in spec" because the new Titans didn't come with adjustable cam bolts? My first 2017 Titan shook at the exact speed, I made them order adjustable cam bolts and align it further...improved it significantly.

Edit: Do you happen to have factory 18 inch SV rims? I ask as I put on a set of the black Nissan 20 inch accessory rims and it improved it even further.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aligned as in I drive down the road and no hands on the wheel and it doesn't drift that's my definition of aligned lol.. i have the Sv rims on my rig

·
Registered
103 Posts
aligned as in I drive down the road and no hands on the wheel and it doesn't drift that's my definition of aligned lol.. i have the Sv rims on my rig
The inability to adjust the Camber and Toe was the cause of my first 2017 SV Titan's shake over 60 mph. I've had no shaking issue with my new Pro4x. Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts