Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, does anyone have suggestions for a tonneau cover for a 2017 Titan SV Premium? The dealer has no idea what to recommend. Need something that doesn't interfere with the trucks rail system.

Thanks.

·
Registered
174 Posts
If you're looking for just a soft cover, I'm a big fan of Extang's trifecta. I had one on my 04 for years with good results. I contacted Extang to see when they would be available for our new 17 trucks, they told me a month or two. They are designed to work with the utilitrack system.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've had an extang tri fold on a previous truck and they're great covers. I didn't want to wait for extang to release one for my 17 so I bought a truxedo lo pro. Install was a piece of cake and when rolled up you have better access to the bed than with a tri fold. $380 amazon prime

·
Registered
174 Posts
Extang just released their trifecta 2.0 for our 2017 non XD short beds. Model number is 92706. I just ordered one from Summit Racing - $419 shipped.

Reactions: djmoore250

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just ordered the Extang Solid Fold 2.0 for the short bed V8 Titan. Part number 83706. They said it should arrive by end of next week. I'll post pics as soon as I get it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just ordered the Extang Solid Fold 2.0 for the short bed V8 Titan. Part number 83706. They said it should arrive by end of next week. I'll post pics as soon as I get it.
I would also like to see how this works with the utili-track. Looking forward to your pics.
Thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thans for the pic. I have a Trifecta in my f150 and I'm happy with it. I ordered a Pro 4x a couple weeks ago and I was looking for tonneau cover options. I'll probably go with the Trifecta again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts