Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have these tires and wheels that I got on a good deal, but I was not aware of the difference of the two truck models and that they have different bolts. I have read some of the posts on here and other forums and can't quite get the right answer. I know that I have to use different lug nuts, part # 40224-JK00A, but is that all I need to make it work?
I have seen some use wheel spacers or wheel adapters and some not use those at all.

I have not seen any recent post on this so any help is appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have these tires and wheels that I got on a good deal, but I was not aware of the difference of the two truck models and that they have different bolts. I have read some of the posts on here and other forums and can't quite get the right answer. I know that I have to use different lug nuts, part # 40224-JK00A, but is that all I need to make it work?
I have seen some use wheel spacers or wheel adapters and some not use those at all.

go there and compare... they have all the information you need.

i bought aftermarket lig nuts for way cheaper than dealership, same quality.

·
Registered
83 Posts

bolt Thread for xd is m14 x 1.5 and for titan is m12 x 1.25
center bore is the same 77.8m
bolt pattern are the same 6x139
offset is a little different on factory rims by about 20mm positive more on XD rims.

probably conical 60 degrees lug nuts are require on those rims but do your research on this. Check whiteknigt or McGard

1 - 3 of 3 Posts