Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
First off...nice looking rig.

I have a 17 P4X, are step bars in the pic you posted? I've been trying to find some for mind that don't cut into the ground clearance too much.

Thanks,

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea those are N-fab. Ive some work since the last time on was on the form.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yea those are N-fab. Ive some work since the last time on was on the form.
She looks awesome. Can you post an update wide shot of her in all her glory? Did you plastie dip you badges? What lift and off set rims are you running?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Following. I'd like to see what you had to trim in the front to get the 295's in the front.
those wheels look like -12 offset
Sorry guys,
Been on a deployment for a little while. To answer your questions. Yes I dipped the badges myself. The truck is riding on a 3/2 kings ext travel remote res up front. Rear is a two inch block. Getting rid of that and going with 1.5inch AAL. Then getting Kong’s for the rear. Rear has 5125 bilsteins. Rims are -12 offset. I do not have any pics of the trimming I did. standard Pwm, front bumper trim. Wasn’t bad at all. Did more on my other trucks really. Exhaust is Cajun cat less b-pipes into jba exhaust from Cajun also. Steb bars are going have rock sliders coming and Wilco off road tire gate also. Would love to have a winch bumper but that will wait till hopefully the market produces one. Also my drive slopes down so it makes my truck look low in the rear.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts