Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

Registered
I got 2017 p4x gas, good news is the unit works perfectly fine, bad news itwon鈥檛 show the compass, on bluetooth audio it doesn鈥檛 show any details like song details, other than this it works really fine, one thing i noticed i used to have my ac display with Celsius since my truck is canadian now it鈥檚 showing F and for some reason I can鈥檛 change it back to C.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I got 2017 p4x gas, good news is the unit works perfectly fine, bad news itwon鈥檛 show the compass, on bluetooth audio it doesn鈥檛 show any details like song details, other than this it works really fine, one thing i noticed i used to have my ac display with Celsius since my truck is canadian now it鈥檚 showing F and for some reason I can鈥檛 change it back to C.
Did you have compass on your instrument cluster before? Also, do you have to set the miles still?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I did have compass on my old one, the new unit had around 2k miles on it, im not sure if you can reprogram it to match the old mileage
The company that does it for Nissan is located in New Jersey. Your dealer could set it up for you. Did you verify all other signals work?

Registered
Did you use a 19/20 Titan cluster, or something out of a different Nissan? I have a 17 SV and have been wanting to do this for awhile. Thanks

Registered
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Can we get more photos or videos to continue researching the project? Probably need to do a pigtail to get Bluetooth and compass working

Registered
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Speedometer Odometer Car Tachometer Vehicle

Nah, I don't think it's that hard at all. Just gotta get it aligned at the New Jersey store that makes them.

Done with this project, onto the next one.

Registered
^ Alright! You have to dumb this down for me though, you ordered the gauge cluster from your local dealership and they shipped it from NJ based on your trucks info?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts