Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please tell me where I can find the connector to hook up a brake controller? I have the electric brake jumper harness that was provided when I purchased my Titan. Just not sure where to plug the harness. Need to get a brake controller installed so I can pull my camper.

I have a 2019 Nissan Titan.

·
Premium Member
74,270 Posts
It should be taped to the harness between the brake and gas pedal under the dash trim panel.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can someone please tell me where I can find the connector to hook up a brake controller? I have the electric brake jumper harness that was provided when I purchased my Titan. Just not sure where to plug the harness. Need to get a brake controller installed so I can pull my camper.

I have a 2019 Nissan Titan.
Hi. I have owned a Titan 2019 Crew Cab SV for about 3 weeks. I installed a P3 brake controller myself. The connector was not near the brake pedal in my truck. It was in the upper left corner of the space where you removed the panel under the steering wheel. In fact, it was taped behind another plastic unit and I only found it by feeling around behind stuff. It is definitely not obvious to find. Once you have it, the rest is easy. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2021 Titan SV
42 Posts
Hi. I have owned a Titan 2019 Crew Cab SV for about 3 weeks. I installed a P3 brake controller myself. The connector was not near the brake pedal in my truck. It was in the upper left corner of the space where you removed the panel under the steering wheel. In fact, it was taped behind another plastic unit and I only found it by feeling around behind stuff. It is definitely not obvious to find. Once you have it, the rest is easy. Hope this helps.
Why did you choose an aftermarket brake controller?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am having the same issue with my 2019 crewcab sv - the harness connector is not where they say it is. IS evrything working ok now?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Unfortunately not all titans come factory with one. Such a dumb way to save money on Nissans part.
I could not understand why they would put a 7 pin connector on the truck with no way to use it.
It turns out it is taped to a white plastic box behind the cowl below the steering wheel. Each Titan is different. I am waiting to get the 3050-p adaptor and get the trailer hooked up.
thanks for the help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts