Nissan Titan Forum banner

2019 Nissan Titan (non-XD) Parts for Sale

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  phantomknight321 
#1 ·
Good evening Titan Family!

I'm a new member, but have been enjoying the posts so far about learning the different in and outs of the Nissan Titan (the nation's most underrated truck). So, I have a 2019 Nissan Titan (non-XD) and have replaced the exhaust system with a Flowmaster FlowFX exhaust and replaced the intake airbox with a K&N CAI. With that, I now have the old parts left (<5000 miles on my truck - so practically new).

For the exhaust parts - just looking for $700 (enough to cover the new exhaust)

For the airbox parts - just looking for $400 (enough to cover the new CAI).

I have included photos of the parts for sale with their respective diagrams for reference. I'm out of SC with Paypal and Venmo capability, so just let me know.

Very Respectfully,

Tony Larison

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Not sure of a price myself but I would say to go for around no more than half of what you are asking. For what its worth, I had a 2014 Ram 1500 and tried to sell my stock airbox once. I couldn't even give the thing away for free despite all my effort. Usually, its best to just hang on to the stock stuff since it can be so hard to find someone who would even need it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.