Nissan Titan Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just purchased a 2021 Nissan Titan Pro4x and have the same issue with the radio sound turning on and off every minute. The radio is physically on but sound goes on and off and while the sound is off tou can not change the source or station in the radio

·
Registered
Nissan Titan 2019 Grey/Black
21 Posts
Just bought the used Nissan 2019 titan and I have this issue going on too! Does anyone know where to get the update ...if that is all it is I can download and update the radio myself. At lest I think I can lol!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Just bought the used Nissan 2019 titan and I have this issue going on too! Does anyone know where to get the update ...if that is all it is I can download and update the radio myself. At lest I think I can lol!!!
I got the update from the dealer. It just came out like 4 weeks ago, have not had an issue since.

·
Registered
Nissan Titan 2019 Grey/Black
21 Posts
I got the update from the dealer. It just came out like 4 weeks ago, have not had an issue since.
Thank you!!
I have not had a problem since going into radio settings sound and turning the sound sensor all the way to the left (lower). I saw someone post to turn it off but there is no off or on just higher lower.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts