Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Titan SV Midnight Edition
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to this forum and new to Titans, thought I would put together a thread to show mods, updates, etc. as I make them on my truck.

From the dealership...

Home...

New 275/60r20 Goodyear TrailRunner AT's, Exhaust Tip, and Stubby Antenna

Just put on some new pads and zinc coated rotors, also removed the air dam.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Armada SL 👍🏻
522 Posts
Ill just give it to you if I get the muffler next week.
I can't say enough good things about Magnaflow mufflers. I had one on my Titan and I'll be putting one on the Armada soon. The 5.6LB DI engine sounds great singing through a Magnaflow. Turning it down under the bed may get some resonance though...I had mine exit in front of the rear passenger tire and loved the note on that side of the truck.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can't say enough good things about Magnaflow mufflers. I had one on my Titan and I'll be putting one on the Armada soon. The 5.6LB DI engine sounds great singing through a Magnaflow. Turning it down under the bed may get some resonance though...I had mine exit in front of the rear passenger tire and loved the note on that side of the truck.
I've heard muffler deletes don't sound very good on these engines. I have looked into the Magnaflow and that may be the route I go.

·
Registered
2019 Titan SV Crew Cab Midnight
73 Posts
Will be watching closely! How's that reception with the stubby antenna? My reception went to rap so I put the OE back on.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will be watching closely! How's that reception with the stubby antenna? My reception went to rap so I put the OE back on.
I literally never use the radio lol. CarPlay or Bluetooth for me. I can't remember the last time I had the actual radio on in one of my truck :unsure:.

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
393 Posts
What kinda music were you listening to when it changed to rap?? That’s a crappy change from rock to rap just because of a stubby antenna.

🤣😂🤣

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
3,855 Posts
i hope reception doesn't go bad just because of the shorty antenna. i am turning off siriusxm in the truck because i just don't use it enough to have. i am going to transfer it to the wife's car when hers goes out because i am fine with good ol' frequency modulation

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO-4X
366 Posts
i hope reception doesn't go bad just because of the shorty antenna. i am turning off siriusxm in the truck because i just don't use it enough to have. i am going to transfer it to the wife's car when hers goes out because i am fine with good ol' frequency modulation
My reception is non-existent with the stubby. Not a radio user, so I left it because it looks good. Radio reception wasn't great with the OE, but I get nothing with shorty.

Maybe it will work better in an area with stronger signals.

·
Registered
2019 Titan SV Crew Cab Midnight
73 Posts
What kinda music were you listening to when it changed to rap?? That’s a crappy change from rock to rap just because of a stubby antenna.

🤣😂🤣
hahahahahahah! I guess that's why it only cost 50 Cent

·
Registered
2 Posts
Love your truck! I’m new to the family,just bought new to me 2017 SV..So glad I went the Titan. I have the same color and wanted to do something similar..are those retrofitted headlights, if not would you be able to share which company they are? First thing I did was replace all the halogen bulbs to led, man what a difference it makes. Thanks in advance.👍

1 - 20 of 38 Posts