Nissan Titan Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Titan SV Midnight Edition
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Love your truck! I’m new to the family,just bought new to me 2017 SV..So glad I went the Titan. I have the same color and wanted to do something similar..are those retrofitted headlights, if not would you be able to share which company they are? First thing I did was replace all the halogen bulbs to led, man what a difference it makes. Thanks in advance.👍
No these were not retrofitted, I believe they came as part of the midnight edition package. But LEDs are a huge improvement, my last F150 didn't have projector bulbs and that was the first thing I did on that truck was swap out those bulbs lol.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Went with some Clazzio covers after having katskin in my last trucks. I’m mildly impressed, for the price it seems like a good deal if you can get around the fact they aren’t 100% perfect. But install is a bitchhhhh. Back seat will get done this weekend.
Car Vehicle Window Fixture Car seat cover

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Window Steering part

·
Registered
873 Posts
Looks damn good! How do you like the goodyears? They look way better than the stock SRA's

·
Registered
873 Posts
Right! I will include those in the running when I purchase new tires in the near future.
If you don't mind me asking, how much for the leather upgrade?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Right! I will include those in the running when I purchase new tires in the near future.
If you don't mind me asking, how much for the leather upgrade?
I got them for $499 with free shipping. I believe you can get the imitation leather for about $350 right now.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Wow, that's a great deal! Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Need some advice, should next upgrade be a cold air intake and pedal commander, or a new exhaust? Also thinking about some new taillights... but that can probably be later on.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Nice, definitely want to see how it looks. Also, what brand and style exhaust you thinking?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Didn’t throw this pic up yesterday, b
Nice, definitely want to see how it looks. Also, what brand and style exhaust you thinking?
Not entire sure yet, but was kind of thinking going to a dual. Not sure why Nissan dumped a dual into a single... I think straight pipes would get annoying after a while.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I like the single outlet better. One tip, slash cut behind tire tight to the rear quarter. Oh, and Borla of course. Lol

·
Registered
454 Posts
Didn’t throw this pic up yesterday, b

Not entire sure yet, but was kind of thinking going to a dual. Not sure why Nissan dumped a dual into a single... I think straight pipes would get annoying after a while.
Borla cat back

Reactions: matt20
21 - 38 of 38 Posts