Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Pro 4-X
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can purchase TOW MIRRORS besides a dealership? I just went to mine here in Scottsdale, AZ, and they want about $800 a piece for tow mirrors! My model has automatic (adjusting), heated, and blind spot warning... I need to keep all those. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
999L1-W700B

These are the ones I got from Hyman Bro’s Nissan online part store, they were also running a promo at the time, shop around different online Nissan parts stores for a promo at certain dealers or a price that you like.

I had all those features along with the 360 view and puddle lights, and auto dimming, and reverse tilt, I only lost my power fold function

·
Registered
2019 Pro 4-X
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
999L1-W700B

These are the ones I got from Hyman Bro’s Nissan online part store, they were also running a promo at the time, shop around different online Nissan parts stores for a promo at certain dealers or a price that you like.

I had all those features along with the 360 view and puddle lights, and auto dimming, and reverse tilt, I only lost my power fold function
Many thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
2019 Pro 4-X
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problem, let us know what you find
Well, the mirrors are 2020, and my truck is 2019. My local dealership isn't sure whether I will need other (electronic) parts to make them work, specifically, wiring harnesses, etc. The dealership also said that since they are "electronic parts," they are non-returnable, non-refundable, as well. I seriously don't want to fork out $1600+ and find out they won't work, or that I have to spend another $600-$2000 to actually GET THEM TO WORK! Hopefully, someone will see this post and tell me they've done it themselves. THANKS.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well, the mirrors are 2020, and my truck is 2019. My local dealership isn't sure whether I will need other (electronic) parts to make them work, specifically, wiring harnesses, etc. The dealership also said that since they are "electronic parts," they are non-returnable, non-refundable, as well. I seriously don't want to fork out $1600+ and find out they won't work, or that I have to spend another $600-$2000 to actually GET THEM TO WORK! Hopefully, someone will see this post and tell me they've done it themselves. THANKS.
I've done it myself, I didn't know the mirrors had specific years, I ordered these for my 2020 before there were any kind of "2020" parts or aftermarket parts out there so I was selecting stuff for "2019"

What are all the options your truck mirrors have now?

My stock mirrors had the turn signals, auto dimming, auto reverse tilt, 360 view, puddle lights, and power fold.
I ordered the part number I sent you and I only lost the power fold function because Nissan doesn't seem to believe in powerfolding tow mirrors. But everything else was plug and play. Unclip the old mirrors and clip in the new ones.

Hopefully this answers your worries

·
Registered
2019 Pro 4-X
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That reply really helps. Mine have the blind spot warning, they are heated, and the round little adjuster on the arm rest... No power fold, which I can do manually. Sounds like the replacement (towing) mirrors will work just fine, if you just clipped them in and the wiring harness was compatoble. Thanks, again, really helps.

·
Registered
38 Posts
That reply really helps. Mine have the blind spot warning, they are heated, and the round little adjuster on the arm rest... No power fold, which I can do manually. Sounds like the replacement (towing) mirrors will work just fine, if you just clipped them in and the wiring harness was compatoble. Thanks, again, really helps.
If you have power fold like i have, the little button under the mirror adjuster will be inoperable and the kit has a new window switch plate without that button but I didn’t put that one on when I switched mirrors. But you’ll still be able to adjust the mirrors with the switch on the arm rest still.
Glad to have helped you, would like to see some pics after install!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts