Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i have a 2019 SV crewcab without any modification, i do not have lifting and do not want it at all.

i know stock 18’’ are 18x8 +25 offset, with stock tire 165-70/r18. I am looking to buy wheel with the next spec and i want to know if it fit Well. 18x9 +20 offset .

can you please tell me if it fit and if yes will the wheel go out of the wings ?? In the futur i will buy prettier tires but same oem size for now its gonna be oem 18inch tire

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Well, the 9" rim width is just within your 265 tire spec for acceptable rim width, so you'll be alright with the width. As far as offset is concerned, you're looking at increasing your width by 1", and decreasing your offset by 5mm. What that means is you're going to put the mounting face about 3/4 inch closer to the back side of the wheel, meaning your tire/wheel will sit about .75" further "out" than it does now. As far as whether or not that will fit within the wings (I assume you mean within the fender flares or mud guards?) I can't say, but you can measure your current setup and determine for yourself whether it will. Just measure out .75" from your current tire edge position and see where that is in relation to your "wings" you're curious about.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the 9" rim width is just within your 265 tire spec for acceptable rim width, so you'll be alright with the width. As far as offset is concerned, you're looking at increasing your width by 1", and decreasing your offset by 5mm. What that means is you're going to put the mounting face about 3/4 inch closer to the back side of the wheel, meaning your tire/wheel will sit about .75" further "out" than it does now. As far as whether or not that will fit within the wings (I assume you mean within the fender flares or mud guards?) I can't say, but you can measure your current setup and determine for yourself whether it will. Just measure out .75" from your current tire edge position and see where that is in relation to your "wings" you're curious about.
Ok thank you for this clear message! You right i was asking about flares/mudguard clearance. 0.75’’ vs the oem look not too oversize (for the look) but can i be sure this setup will not rub when turning or taking bump on the road while turning ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts