Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see if anyone has the bilistien 0-2 coilovers. Want to see if it's actually 2inch or more or less and the ride quality. Pics would really help out. Thank you guys so much.

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Bump! Am contemplating this or the 3” lift with the DK UCAs from ORW.
I HATE acronyms, I fully understand what you wrote but many people don’t.

Clint

·
Registered
32 Posts
Is that really the best way to convey that message Clint?

You make a good point and I happy to clarify and to be more clear from now on, but if it really bothers you as much as you say it does, why not take it upon yourself and bestow the knowledge you have by clarifying confusing information in your comment, or politely ask me to be more clear?

Just saying.

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Sorry, it was not aimed at you as a specific person, it’s just everywhere these days. It is over the top especially on tv commercials.

Clint

·
Registered
32 Posts
All good. For anyone that was curious, I was referring to the Offroad Warehouse Bilstein package that includes the Dirt King Upper Control Arms.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If I were you I would go with the ORW kit instead. Same price but you get Dirt King UCAs instead of rough country ones. Those Upper Control Arms are FAR BETTER than Rough Country’s..

·
Registered
19 Posts
this weekend I'm doing it on a 2018 Pro4x. Dirt king upper control arms and 51 series bilsteins . The pro4 x will give a total of 3" of lift since the oem springs are 1" taller than the sv, sl springs

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
So, you just used the 5100 bilsteins for the lift with no spacer right? And the dirt king ucas look great.
That's correct just 5100 bilsteins, no spacer. It was 2" lift from the grooves and 1" from the spring (Pro4x) total of 3" . Thank you

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts