Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i Just got the new wheels and tires on this week. previously i was running the factory rims and tires with the bora 1" spacers. ive had a couple sets of the Falken WildPeak AT3/W tires on my nissan frontier and loved the over all performance for my needs so i went back to them again. excited to finally have the wheels ive been wanting. Vision ManX 2 these are 18X9 with +12 offset bronze with black lip. super happy with everything, but i do have some rubbing under extreme turning. i will be doing some trimming of the mud flaps which should solve the problem. please note i also have a Rough Country 3" leveling kit installed as well. the tires sit just proud of the factory fender flares which is what i was after. the dark bronze of the wheels and the midnight green color of the truck is such a nice combo!! sorry for the dirty pics but its a sick combo!!

and finally here it is all cleaned up!!

·
Registered
2020 Titan Pro4X
239 Posts
ADK - bronze wheels on a black truck are one of my favorite combinations! Looks GREAT!

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
1,337 Posts
That color is beautiful. There was a green truck here at the dealer for about a week before someone snatched it up

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
What he's running is roughly a -12 at the end of the day. 1" is 25.4mm, which means he's running -13.4 net offset.

Reactions: CBEllis
1 - 12 of 12 Posts