Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks, I just picked up a 2019 Titan SV Crew Cab 4x4 a few days ago. It did not come with fog lights, so I ordered a factory fog light kit, part number 999F1-W4000. I am trying to figure out if this setup I ordered is a Halogen Fog light Kit or LED Fog Light Kit. I want the LED fog light kit. Any help figuring out how to get this accomplished is appreciated. I also want to install a worth while LED setup in my headlights for low and High beams. I am looking for the legit LED setup that doesn't blind everyone and point every direction but on the road. has anyone figured out how to do a High 4 or High 6 setup yet (Lows and Fogs come on when you turn on the high beams)? If someone has input please let me know. Here is my Monroney sticker if you need to see my options.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
It did not come with fog lights, so I ordered a factory fog light kit, part number 999F1-W4000. I am trying to figure out if this setup I ordered is a Halogen Fog light Kit or LED Fog Light Kit. I want the LED fog light kit. Any help figuring out how to get this accomplished is appreciated.
A quick google search determined that you ordered the upgrade kit (LED) for a Titan S or SV (without fogs)

Judging by that I'd say you're good. My pro4x obviously had LED lows. So I can't speak to that. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts