Nissan Titan Forum banner

121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Premium or regular fuel?
93 Premium all day since day 1.

So you kept up with big 6.2 engine until high speeds??
Yeah we’ve done a couple more runs since then, I’ll usually pull the front fender at a 25 roll and then around 90-95 every time, the Trailboss pulls even, and around 100 he takes the fender that I once held, and then he shuts off at 112 and that’s usually when I pull back even obviously. If it matters I do have an AFE intake and Borla cat back.

·
Registered
12 Posts
93 Premium all day since day 1.

Yeah we’ve done a couple more runs since then, I’ll usually pull the front fender at a 25 roll and then around 90-95 every time, the Trailboss pulls even, and around 100 he takes the fender that I once held, and then he shuts off at 112 and that’s usually when I pull back even obviously. If it matters I do have an AFE intake and Borla cat back.
Wow that's crazy because I know the trail boss is like 500lbs lighter than the titan. You should do it from a dig that would be interesting to see with titan final gear at 3.69

·
Registered
226 Posts
Wow that's crazy because I know the trail boss is like 500lbs lighter than the titan. You should do it from a dig that would be interesting to see with titan final gear at 3.69
The Trailboss also has the stock 20s with OEM Trailrunners if that could impact the weight. When I feel like I have the transmission more figured out we might do some from a dig, gotta find that right amount of pedal to not spin too bad and ride out those first 3 gears. I HATE the first 3 gears still almost a year in. They’re not even fun in manual mode.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Try launching in 4x it's a blast feeling the front tires take hold and or chew asphalt,,,,,,,,,

Reactions: busemans

·
Registered
12 Posts
The Trailboss also has the stock 20s with OEM Trailrunners if that could impact the weight. When I feel like I have the transmission more figured out we might do some from a dig, gotta find that right amount of pedal to not spin too bad and ride out those first 3 gears. I HATE the first 3 gears still almost a year in. They’re not even fun in manual mode.
Actually trailrunner tires are really light and I thought they were 18 also. Trail boss is lighter and has alittle more power, maybe the exhaust and intake actually makes a difference in these trucks..

·
Registered
226 Posts
The Trailboss’s that come with 18’s come with Duratracs. And it feels a little bit more peppy than it did stock according to my butt dyno, especially in manual mode, that’s way more fun now

121 - 135 of 135 Posts