Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I recently purchased a 2020 SV. My bumper has slots or cutouts for fog lights. I went to the dealership where I got my truck and asked the parts guy about ordering a fog light kit. This seems like something that should just be available. Why not? He informed me that there is no such kit and that there is no way to install any fog lights on this truck. I looked behind bumper, no prewiring for fog lights. I'm kinda bummed. Has anyone installed any fog lamps on their 2020 Titan?

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
820 Posts
Maybe go to this link and put your truck info in and see if you can find it? Or, put in your year but a pro4 or platinum because they will for sure have it

·
Registered
38 Posts
I would find it weird if Nissan no longer had the wiring in there. Might want to double check on that. On my 2018 Sv I ordered the Oem Nissan Fog light kit off of Amazon and it was plug and play. Installed the lights, attached wires that were there underneath and installed switch in dash and bam had some fog lights.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would find it weird if Nissan no longer had the wiring in there. Might want to double check on that. On my 2018 Sv I ordered the Oem Nissan Fog light kit off of Amazon and it was plug and play. Installed the lights, attached wires that were there underneath and installed switch in dash and bam had some fog lights.
I double checked, no wiring behind bumper at all. Nothing above either, hidden or tucked out of the way. Crazy they would not have wiring for fog lights there. Also, the bumper on 2020 is different than previous years, with regard to the fog light holes. I am blown away they would not make it possible to install fog lights on these trucks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts