Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Titan, 2018 Titan PR
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been following several discussions on this forum and appreciate the community of Titan owners sharing their advice, expertise and knowledge.
I am needing some advice on leveling my 2020 P4X. I have tried to purchase the 1.5” blocks from a few different off-road parts vendors and am a little confused. According to some of the vendors, they do not offer or recommend the 1.5” inch spacers on the P4X due to clearance issues from the billstein factory setup. They want to sell UCAs with the lift. Has anyone had issues with this?
I am looking for a wider stance after leveling. What is the best Tire/Wheel setup that doesn’t rub? Not interested in cutting/trimming.
Thanks in advance and appreciate the feedback.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I don't know about the leveling. I installed a 3" RC lift and I'm happy. I have Nitto RG 285/70/R18 and I do not rub with the mud flaps left on. I don't think I could do a wheel offset without rubbing for a wider stance. I would have to at least loose the mud flaps and I don't want to.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know about the leveling. I installed a 3" RC lift and I'm happy. I have Nitto RG 285/70/R18 and I do not rub with the mud flaps left on. I don't think I could do a wheel offset without rubbing for a wider stance. I would have to at least loose the mud flaps and I don't want to.
Thanks for the feedback. I keep going back and forth on 3” vs leveling...
Did you keep the factory wheels on the Nitto’s?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Hey @Vulcan , did you ever replace your shocks or still riding stock bilsteins? I've had the lift kit just waiting to be put on for about a month now but I keep seeing conflicting opinions on what to do with the shocks. Some people like riding stock and have no issues, some say to change out just the rears because the rear doesn't handle decent bumps as good after the blocks are installed. Or change out all 4 corners. Which route did you take or will take?

And anybody else if they have an opinion.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey @Vulcan , did you ever replace your shocks or still riding stock bilsteins? I've had the lift kit just waiting to be put on for about a month now but I keep seeing conflicting opinions on what to do with the shocks. Some people like riding stock and have no issues, some say to change out just the rears because the rear doesn't handle decent bumps as good after the blocks are installed. Or change out all 4 corners. Which route did you take or will take?

If you are going off road you want to replace the rear shocks with the RC lift. I haven't replaced mine yet and I'm not sure what shocks I will put on but I will be changing them out soon.

·
Registered
450 Posts
If you are going off road you want to replace the rear shocks with the RC lift. I haven't replaced mine yet and I'm not sure what shocks I will put on but I will be changing them out soon.
You thinking all 4 or just rears?

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'll probably do all 4 just because I can. I haven't had any issues with the fronts though. The rears I hit the coil bucket going over a speed bump.
I drive over speed bumps and rail road tracks pretty frequently around here and would rather not be annoyed by that. Thanks for your input and opinion. I'm digging the set up, I'm going to go with the same size tire but in a Duratrac. You're bringing my vision to life with what you're doing with your truck lol even spot on with the color.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I drive over speed bumps and rail road tracks pretty frequently around here and would rather not be annoyed by that. Thanks for your input and opinion. I'm digging the set up, I'm going to go with the same size tire but in a Duratrac. You're bringing my vision to life with what you're doing with your truck lol even spot on with the color.
Glad I could help out! I honestly would have gone with a 6" lift and bigger tires but I have always kept my vehicles in the garage. I would hate to spend all the money and find out I'm a 1/2" or more to tall.

·
Registered
190 Posts

I never changed out the shocks and they have been fine. I run around my construction job sites and use 4wd to get around. I'm still contemplating changing to a 6" or maybe 4" lift. .

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Been following several discussions on this forum and appreciate the community of Titan owners sharing their advice, expertise and knowledge.
I am needing some advice on leveling my 2020 P4X. I have tried to purchase the 1.5” blocks from a few different off-road parts vendors and am a little confused. According to some of the vendors, they do not offer or recommend the 1.5” inch spacers on the P4X due to clearance issues from the billstein factory setup. They want to sell UCAs with the lift. Has anyone had issues with this?
I am looking for a wider stance after leveling. What is the best Tire/Wheel setup that doesn’t rub? Not interested in cutting/trimming.
Thanks in advance and appreciate the feedback.
2/15/21 Update
Appreciate all the feedback! Went ahead and installed the 1.5” spacers and added 20x10 Fuel rims and 275/60/20 Nitto RGs
There was a little cutting on the inner plastic fender well and had to do the pinch weld mod.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts