Nissan Titan Forum banner

2020 Pro4X Rocky Ridge

9K views 33 replies 13 participants last post by  CBEllis 
#1 ·
Good Morning - New forum member, coming over from Ford Truck Enthusiasts and a 2017 F250 Powerstroke. The local Nissan dealership helped move me over to the Titan. Really impressed with the truck so far. They really wanted my 3/4 ton so I let’em have it ... here’s a pic of the new ride.

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks sharp! Welcome to the Titan family.

#3 ·
Nice looking ride!!

#6 ·
So today I added a “Carlinkit 2.0” for wireless CarPlay and 1st impressions are pretty good. Had to disconnect the initial Bluetooth connection and “forget this car” and delete my phone from the Titan. But, initial setup is simple and the connection is much quicker than I expected. I had an Alpine ilx-107 in my F250 and it was a wireless CarPlay head unit, loved it. This Carlinkit 2.0 seems like a PERFECT adaptation for the Titan. Time will tell.

#15 ·
#16 ·
Thank you. I now realize you have a head unit that has CarPlay from the factory. I think that started fir 2020. I have the non-CarPlay head unit so I can only assume it would not work.
Yeah - you need to have factory CarPlay or a deck with aftermarket CarPlay. The 2.0 unit probably works with most of both. If you don’t have CarPlay, I’d get an aftermarket wireless unit from Alpine or Pioneer - they are both stellar.

#8 ·
So we bought a Maxima for my wife earlier this year and it is a great, sporty family car. The driver conveniences are really nice. The new Titan mirrors almost everything from the drivers seat. But honestly, the local dealership wanted my Ford more than I did. I’ve never traded a newer vehicle because you almost always get screwed by a lowball offer - not this time. I wasn’t looking for a new truck but they sold me on it. The Ford was a great ride, no complaints. But the comfort of the Titan is night & day. Good warranty too. Super-happy.

#20 ·
They are -18 offset and no, no rubbing on the flares, fenders, frame, swaybar, etc. I’m offroad fairly regularly so I articulate the suspension to a mild/moderate level and I’ve never had it rub or bind. So far, so good. On a separate note, I do have a set of hubcentric rings coming in the mail, not sure why they weren’t installed originally but, I hope they help fix a small shimmy that I have around 65 mph. We’ll see. Otherwise, my favorite truck overall.

#22 ·
My 2019 p4x has car play it came that way from the factory. My truck currently has 20x9 fuel rims I have a 4" front lift 2" rear lift with blistein 5100 shocks all the way around with airbags in the rear. To help with the addendum weight of my 41 gallon auxiliary fuel tank I also have a ARB onboard air compressor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.