Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to test drive a 2020 tian pro4x. When I got to the dealership they had moved all 2020 titans to the back and said they could not be driven or sold due to a recall. When I asked what the recall was for they said they did not know, and when i went to the nissan website it says no recalls. Seems weird.

Do yall know any recall or have they pulled the 2020 titans at your local dealership?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Called another dealership and they said there are no recalls on them.

So don't know whats up with my dealership, but apparently its just mine.

·
Premium Member
69,528 Posts
They want to get rid of the 2019's

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Called hicks nissan and was told they are not selling 2020 titans due to a software recall even though I can still not find any info on the internet about it, so maybe true. But they did try to sell me a 2019 xd.

·
Premium Member
69,528 Posts
They probably got an incentive deal from Nissan to liquidate stock for area dealers.

·
Registered
2019 Titan PRO4X
28 Posts
So, black helicopters are hovering over Nissan dealerships? Was at my local dealer getting the 5k service, and I noticed all the 2020's in the back as well. They didn't have 2019's on the lot though. Collusion is working. Seems extremely odd though. And, a dealer being shady. Hogwash! Would never happen. Never.

Note: Please interpret the sarcasm in the above.

·
Registered
16 Posts
To dispel the black helicopters theory...McGavock Nissan of Amarillo, Lubbock, Abilene and San Marcos has inventory of 85 Titans, all 2020 models and have sold out of 2019s. They are ALL for sale and no word on recalls.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I went to test drive a 2020 tian pro4x. When I got to the dealership they had moved all 2020 titans to the back and said they could not be driven or sold due to a recall. When I asked what the recall was for they said they did not know, and when i went to the nissan website it says no recalls. Seems weird.

Do yall know any recall or have they pulled the 2020 titans at your local dealership?
HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING ABOUT THE 20'S BUT MY 2019 PRO-4X I'VE HAD NEW SINCE CHRISTMAS GOT A SERVICE CAMPAIGN NOTICE COUPLE WEEKS AGO---HAVEN'T BEEN IN TO HAVE IT CHECKED/CURED---MAYBE THE 20'S HAVE THE SAME VIRUS AND CORPORATE LIKES TO ERR ON SIDE OF CAUTION---I COPIED/ATTACHED MY NOTICE FROM NISSAN---BEST REGARDS, BUCK

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Called hicks nissan and was told they are not selling 2020 titans due to a software recall even though I can still not find any info on the internet about it, so maybe true. But they did try to sell me a 2019 xd.
Would that be Ed Hicks in Corpus christi,Tx. ?

·
Registered
4 Posts

The only recall I am aware of if for the Infotainment system. There is a possibility that in some units the touchscreen could delaminate.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes it was ed hicks nissan in cc. I finally got gunn nissan to tell me it was a software issue but a soft recall whatever that means.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Yes it was ed hicks nissan in cc. I finally got gunn nissan to tell me it was a software issue but a soft recall whatever that means.
Ed Hicks and I go back to 07 the year I bought my 04.There's Same's in Kingsville But Hicks thinks they are the only dealer in town.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If it's the Sames (Ford) that is in Laredo, I've had dealings with them too. At least it isn't Fenton. Unfortunately my experience with Sames and Fenton was NOT positive. The Fenton problem took care of itself, they tried to pull a Reagor-Dykes on Nissan and it ended up costing them their franchise.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I just came from Hicks and the parts guy told me it was a pin in the hood latch. I told him " Well don't want the hood to open"

·
Registered
49 Posts
The only recall I am aware of if for the Infotainment system. There is a possibility that in some units the touchscreen could delaminate.
just took mine in for this exact samething.

·
Registered
2020 Titan Pro4x
1 Posts
Talked to my buddy who's the head adviser at my local Nissan dealership. He said there are no current recalls he could find even looked up my VIN for me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING ABOUT THE 20'S BUT MY 2019 PRO-4X I'VE HAD NEW SINCE CHRISTMAS GOT A SERVICE CAMPAIGN NOTICE COUPLE WEEKS AGO---HAVEN'T BEEN IN TO HAVE IT CHECKED/CURED---MAYBE THE 20'S HAVE THE SAME VIRUS AND CORPORATE LIKES TO ERR ON SIDE OF CAUTION---I COPIED/ATTACHED MY NOTICE FROM NISSAN---BEST REGARDS, BUCK View attachment 544917
---MY FAULT---I'M WRITING FROM DUNEDIN, FL, AND BOUGHT MY PRO FROM CROWN NISSAN, ST.PETERSBURG, FL, IN DECEMBER, 2019---SO I CAN'T TELL YOU ANYTHING ABOUT TEXAS---DON'T KNOW IF CALLING THEIR 800 NUMBER ABOVE WILL HELP YOU---HATE IT WHEN THESE MFG'S AND BIG BROTHER THROW UP ALL THESE HOOPS..........

1 - 20 of 48 Posts