·
Premium Member
69,528 Posts
YELL MUCH?? :)

·
Registered
2020 NISSAN TITAN PRO 4X
36 Posts
Appears I am suffering from the delamination of the radio screen on my 2020 P4X. I cleaned the truck up today and thought these were finger prints, turns out they are not.

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk.

·
Premium Member
3,611 Posts
YELL MUCH?? :)
When I print by hand I only write in all caps, who’s the internet wizard who says it’s yelling? The words still only mean what the reader sees. The average person today is so willing to following just whatever they are told to do. The more someone tells me what to do, the more I absolutely will not do it.
Trust me when I yell, there is no mistaking it. I’ll do it to someone’s face, not in writing.

Reactions: GHierholzer

·
Registered
861 Posts
I believe you are correct. After reexamination of the screen it appears it is on the outside. Chalk it up to letting the wife drive the truck .

u should see what a few sprays of Lysol did to my homeboys f150 dash and steering wheel....

When he ain't lookin’ I will sneak a pic....

·
Registered
4 Posts
HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING ABOUT THE 20'S BUT MY 2019 PRO-4X I'VE HAD NEW SINCE CHRISTMAS GOT A SERVICE CAMPAIGN NOTICE COUPLE WEEKS AGO---HAVEN'T BEEN IN TO HAVE IT CHECKED/CURED---MAYBE THE 20'S HAVE THE SAME VIRUS AND CORPORATE LIKES TO ERR ON SIDE OF CAUTION---I COPIED/ATTACHED MY NOTICE FROM NISSAN---BEST REGARDS, BUCK View attachment 544917
I got the same thing it was like a 15 min software update.

As for them hiding the 2020s i live in utah and they are not hiding them here they are seling them out i talk to a buddy of mine whos a saleman he saod nissan was giving out huge incentives to sell the 2019s

I traded my 2017 for a 2019 during the blackfriday sales barley have 4k miles on it and have already done my first oil change they dealership i go to uses full synth.

·
Registered
30 Posts
HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING ABOUT THE 20'S BUT MY 2019 PRO-4X I'VE HAD NEW SINCE CHRISTMAS GOT A SERVICE CAMPAIGN NOTICE COUPLE WEEKS AGO---HAVEN'T BEEN IN TO HAVE IT CHECKED/CURED---MAYBE THE 20'S HAVE THE SAME VIRUS AND CORPORATE LIKES TO ERR ON SIDE OF CAUTION---I COPIED/ATTACHED MY NOTICE FROM NISSAN---BEST REGARDS, BUCK View attachment 544917
Hey Buck,
Thanks for the service recall notice just bought a 2018 SV and will call the local dealership to see if mine is subject to the recall.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Appears I am suffering from the delamination of the radio screen on my 2020 P4X. I cleaned the truck up today and thought these were finger prints, turns out they are not.

that's the way my started out, it will only get worse.

·
Registered
2020 NISSAN TITAN PRO 4X
36 Posts
that's the way my started out, it will only get worse.
Are you serious! I asked my wife if she has had anything on her hands and she told me she hasn't even used lotion and she noticed it when she drove it. Scratching my head wondering where this is coming from. Appears to be a defect in craftsmanship.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Are you serious! I asked my wife if she has had anything on her hands and she told me she hasn't even used lotion and she noticed it when she drove it. Scratching my head wondering where this is coming from. Appears to be a defect in craftsmanship.

U would think that crap would have shown up while they were driving the zebra camo test mule around for a year...

·
Registered
49 Posts

this is what mine looked like, by the it got change it was worse
IMG_0538.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,611 Posts
That is unacceptable for a $60,000 truck!

So they will fix it and it’s then a non issue.

Clint

Reactions: GHierholzer

·
Registered
2020 NISSAN TITAN PRO 4X
36 Posts
UPDATE: General manager of my local dealership has a platinum reserve as a demo. His screen is doing the same thing. They order me a replacement, there is a bulletin out for the issue.

·
Premium Member
3,611 Posts
Might want to see if someone makes a screen protector that you can either buy for that size or cut down to apply to that screen. (just a thought).
That’s a good thought.

Clint

Reactions: Ozmosis

·
Registered
2 Posts
I went to test drive a 2020 tian pro4x. When I got to the dealership they had moved all 2020 titans to the back and said they could not be driven or sold due to a recall. When I asked what the recall was for they said they did not know, and when i went to the nissan website it says no recalls. Seems weird.

Do yall know any recall or have they pulled the 2020 titans at your local dealership?
I have a 2020 Pro 4x with every available option from Nissan, 5500 miles on it and it’s done some weird stuff while driving. I bought it through texts, emails and phone calls from my local dealer during the COVID BS. I never thought that it was prepped properly from the dealer, I’ve had random lights flash on the dash, the head unit has blacked out several times and the last straw was the automatic emergency braking system has flashed across the dash with no one in front of me on 3 different occasions. Then the AEB did fully engage on the interstate with no one in front of or behind me thank goodness bringing me to a complete stop!! I had no control until it came to a complete stop, I disabled the AEB at that point and took it straight to the dealer, they started testing and said there were systems “disconnected” from Nissan and the test also noted the airbag modules were bad. They said it was unsafe to drive until they could diagnose further and correct everything. They did provide me with a free loaner, the service mananger wasn’t the friendliest guy and was kind of vague with answers. I did reach out and speak with the General Manager of the auto group where I purchased and explained everything and he is supposed to follow up with me. Here is what I requested, Nissan engineer to go over the vehicle, 100% documentation of what was found and what and how it was corrected or I want another brand new vehicle. The GM agreed to that so we’ll see.....they have had it 4 days now with no answers yet. I traded a 2018 XD which I had been very pleased with and had zero issues with...I’ll reply to this when I hear something back!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Yeah that's a big negative with the vehicle being able to throw on the brakes by it own sensors, that can and do go faulty.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts