Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 TITAN XD PRO-4X
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received some happy new from Spencer at Z1 off road regarding swaping 2020 LED TITAN headlights onto previous 16-19 XD Models. Looks like they are on the last stages of finalizing a headlight wire harness adapter to make the 2020 model headlights Plug-n-play. Now, when i made my inquiry with them, I stated that I did have a 19 XD PRO-4X so i can at least confirm fitment for those models that came equipped with the Projector headlights from the factory.

They also confirmed that the Rear 2020 Tailights are plug and play for the previous years. I thought I would share this news with everyone. Happy Monday everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
I'm not understanding why. I swapped out the halogen lamps in the headlights and fog lights with LED bulbs in my 2018 Pro4x. It was a direct swap. Why would you need the whole 2020 headlight assembly to do this in a 16-19 Titan?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm not understanding why. I swapped out the halogen lamps in the headlights and fog lights with LED bulbs in my 2018 Pro4x. It was a direct swap. Why would you need the whole 2020 headlight assembly to do this in a 16-19 Titan?
This is for people who want the redesigned headlight housings and DRL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts